Request Your Appointment!Call 613.208.0809
You No Longer Have to Be Afraid
Fearful patients no longer have to be afraid of the dentist. Getting the treatment you need, can be done easily and painlessly while you are totally relaxed and comfortable.
Oral sedation has many benefits that make getting your dentistry possible. There are three types of sedation – General for children (Dr. Mansoor has hospital priviledges in Trenton), as well as IV and oral.
Many dental procedures can be completed with the help of sedation dentistry, including crown work, routine extractions, filling cavities, gum care, hygiene, root canals, and even IMPLANTS!
After a consultation and health history review are completed, you will decide on a treatment plan that’s right for you. Your dentist will select the best oral sedation medications and protocol to meet your individual needs.
Who Can Benefit From Oral Sedation Dentistry?
• high fear and anxiety about seeing a dentist;
• a history of traumatic dental experiences ;
• difficulty getting numb;
• very sensitive teeth;
• a need to have more dentistry completed in fewer visits;
• a bad gag reflex.
And people who:
• hate needles (oral sedation uses pills, not an IV needle);
• don’t do well with the sights, sounds, and smells associated with dental treatment;
• are embarrassed about the amount of dental work that may be required.