As always, our team is there for you!
You Make Me Smile Covid-19 Policies
Both our offices always go above and beyond the protocols advised by Public Health Ontario, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) and the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO). We have upgraded HVAC systems, we screen all patients and employees before entering, we increased PPE, created isolated operatories and allow appropriate fallow time between appointments to allow aerosols to settle before disinfecting and sterilizing operatories.
We invite you to take a look at the video our sterilization team put together to share with you all our safety measures. We are passionate about keeping you and your family safe.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, and we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe and pleasant experience.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is of upmost importance and we wanted to update you on the precautions that we have taken to make sure that we all remain safe. We pride ourselves in being one of the leaders in our community following IPAC’s highest standards in sterilization and disinfection. In addition to the precautionary measures that you would already expect from us, below is a list of measures that have been added or heightened.
- Designated sterilization team
- Patients rinse with a 1% Peroxide rinse before all dental appointments
- Upgraded and increased personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Limited number of patients booked at one time to comply in social distancing
- Tech-enabled screening: We digitally pre-screen patients in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors to ensure our clinic stays COVID-free. We also screen our team members.
- Air filtration (HEPA): We have invested in high-efficiency air filtration systems that continuously clean the air.
- Continuous disinfecting of the office throughout the day as patients enter/exit
- Contactless Payment: In hopes to reduce infectious spread
As always, our team is always here for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns at any time.
You can also watch this video to see what to expect at your next visit and, as always, feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.
If you need more information about our enhanced safety measures, please let us know – (613) 208-0809.