Request Your Appointment!Call 613.208.0809
Dental Restoration Techniques
Dental restoration is a treatment to restore the function and integrity of missing tooth structure, as well as to the replacement of such structure. Through improved techniques and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for dental restoration back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
Should your teeth ever require a dental restoration treatment, you can rest assured knowing we will always discuss with you the available options, and recommend what we believe to be the most comfortable and least invasive treatment. Providing you with excellent care is our number one priority when creating your beautiful smile.
Reasons for dental restoration:
- Enhance your smile
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Relieve dental pain
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing