For more than 20 years, our team of experts has helped our patients get the smile they wanted
Questions to ask yourself
Your smile affects your self-image and can influence the quality of your interactions with others. At You Make Me Smile our smile analysis is here to help.
Many people hold back from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable with their smile. The following questions are designed to honestly appraise your smile. Go to a mirror, smile as wide as you can, and ask yourself the following questions:
- Are any of your teeth yellow, stained or somewhat discolored?
- Would you like your teeth to be whiter?
- Do you have any gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are any of your teeth turned, crooked, or uneven?
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Do you see any pitting or defects on the surfaces of your teeth?
- Are the edges of any teeth worn down, chipped or uneven?
- Do any of your teeth appear too small, short, large or long?
- Do you have any prior dental work that appears unnatural?
- Do you have any crowns or bridges that appear dark at the edge of your gums?
- Do you have any gray, black or silver (mercury) fillings in your teeth?
- Do you have a “gummy” smile (too much of your gums show when smiling)?
- Are your gums red, sore, puffy, bleeding or receded?
- Does the appearance of your smile inhibit you from laughing or smiling?
- When being photographed, do you smile with your lips closed instead of flashing a full smile?
- Are you self-conscious about your teeth or smile?
- Would you like to change anything about the appearance of your teeth or smile?
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above, there are often several alternatives to improve your teeth and smile. To receive a personalized response to your smile analysis, give us a call right now or schedule a complimentary consultation with our experts online.
You can have the smile you’ve always wanted!